- 1. What are the opening times?
- The nursery is open Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 5.45pm and closes for the following Bank Holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Our Out of School Club opens during term time 7.30am – 8.30am and after collection from school at 3:15pm - 5.45pm.
- Holiday Club opens in accordance with local school holiday dates, apart from Bank holiday Mondays: morning session 7.30 - 12.30, 12.30 - 5.45 inclusive of all meals, snacks and drinks.
- 2. What is included in the price?
These prices include food, drinks, wipes and sun cream, as appropriate. Parents provide nappies, formula milk and nappy creams. Please note that fees are chargeable whether or not your child is in attendance. Extra charges will be made for any outings, if required.
- 3. Can I book extra sessions?
Please speak to your child’s room leader or the nursery manager to find out about availability.
- 4. What are the security measures in place?
All parents are given a code to use on the keypad at the front door, in order to gain access to the nursery. This number should not be given to anyone else and changes on a regular basis for security reasons. If someone else is collecting your child, you will need to give both them and us a password or we will not allow your child to leave without speaking to you.
- 5. Is there parking available?
There is plenty of on-road parking around the nursery.
- 6. What is the induction process?
Parents and children are invited to spend some time in the nursery, settling in before they start at the nursery. The number of visits is always the decision of the parent. These visits allow both the parent and child to build trust in the nursery, its staff and also build relationships with the children and parents already there. The induction process also includes a parent welcome meeting.
- 7. What do I need to bring?
The nursery provides all meals, snacks and drinks. You will need to bring a supply of nappies and nappy cream for your child. You will also need to bring a water bottle. We recommend bringing a change of clothes and weather-appropriate outdoor wear (wellies, coat, warm hat and gloves, sunhat etc.). Please always remember to label your child’s clothes.
- 8. My child has allergies to certain foods, are you able to cater for this?
All the children’s meals are cooked on site by our fully-qualified chef. Her experience in the catering industry enables her to deal with any dietary requirements your child may have. Please speak to the nursery manager to discuss any special requirements in detail.
- 9. Why choose Les Enfants?
The warm, homely environment and the caring and experienced team of practitioners at Les Enfants, who are committed to maintaining and extending the high standards they have set, provide exceptional childcare and early education to the children in Darwen and surrounding areas.